Penis pumps are devices used to increase the size of the penis. A typical penis pump consists of a cylinder that fits over the penis and has a motorized or manual pump that creates suction. This apparatus helps in creating a partial vacuum around your penis and enhancing the flow of blood into it. This process results into an engorged and significantly bigger penis.
- Vacuum pumps are a variant of the conventional penis pump but come with a translucent cylinder. Generally used in the treatment of impotence, vacuum pumps generally adhere to higher quality standards than ordinary penis enlargement pumps.
- The increase in the vacuum is accompanied by a difference in the pump pressure as well as the inner blood pressure of the penis. Too much pressure, however, is likely to cause vascular damage rather than an enlarged penis.
- You will have to add flexible cock rings (also known as compression rings) to the open end of the cylinder. This enables you to get an erection by pumping the rings into the base of your penis before the vacuum is released. This prevents blood from flowing out of your penis and allows the erection to be maintained even if there are vascular problems or disorders in the nervous system.
- The erection created with the help of a penis pump can be retained for a long time but users are advised to remove the cock rings after about 30 minutes for safety reasons.
- Manually operated penis enlargement pumps are recommended to be used with a gentle pumping motion and interrupted by pauses at regular intervals. It is essential to remember that penis pumps do help in enlarging your penis so that you get harder and long lasting erections. However, these devices are only used for temporary sexual gratification and cannot and do not increase penis size permanently.
- Penis enlarger pumps work most effectively when used in a tub filled with warm water. Immerse your penis in warm water in order to relax the penile tissues and then apply some lubricant to your penis and groin. Once you achieve partial erection, fill the tube with warm water and enter it. The use of any kind of electric pump is strictly prohibited when you are using a penis pump inside a tub of warm water. Also, make sure your pump is waterproof.
The penis pump needs to be used carefully in order to prevent penile injury. Pumping too hard or too much can cause your blood vessels to burst and come out in blisters. The abuse or over-use of penis pumps can sometimes cause testicular pain and injury.
Stop using the pump immediately if you experience pain or any unusual symptoms.
There is a chance that the cylinder's rim might cut into your skin and damage the ligaments that surround your penis. It is essential to read the instructions carefully and avoid impatient or over-enthusiastic pumping.
Do not try to substitute penis pumps with vacuum cleaners since the vacuum cleaner produces too much suction and are unsuitable for the purpose of penis enlargement.
Author of the article would like to provide information on how to use vacuum devices for penis enlargement like penis pumps safely and effectively.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4942200